Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Nerve-wracking interview experience!!!

“Worry pretends to be necessary but serves no useful purpose.” ~Eckhart Tolle
I just had my second interview! That was so nerve-wracking! I've had like six job interviews in my life, and I've always gotten the job. I've never been this nervous. It was actually a group interview... And there is nothing more stressful than going for an interview for the 2nd time (specially if they want me to speak Norwegian... which is next to impossible... lol PLUS they were five people conducting the interview in Norsk but even worse when you have to interview in front of your competitors who were very fluent in speaking Norwegian) kakalurkey talaga!!! But it is essential that you make the best impression you can in this limited time so I told them the truth that I can only speak/understand little Norwegian... good thing they allowed me to speak in English.

The initial interview was very easy for me since the interviewer used 'English language'. It lasted for 45 minutes... and I didn't even notice the time... (bakit kase kailangan ko pang magNorsk sa 2nd interview... lol)

I left the interview convinced that I hadn't done well enough (because of not using the Norwegian language), but I'm still hoping I'd shown them what they wanted... I'm crossing my fingers! :D

4 comments:

  1. nako go go go gurlalu!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat sa moral support June... naalala ko tuloy yung Camp John Hay days natin... LOL misyu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! buti nalang kasama ko si junday ano. kung hindi. ayun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Frosty Haze! It was really an unforgettable experience! LOL goodluck sa atin! :)

    ReplyDelete