Search This Blog

Sunday 20 March 2011

My Long Vacation -- 21 Days Has Started!

I am starting my long vacation tomorrow. It’s very hard to explain what it entails. My mother-in-law will be visiting us on Wednesday and she will be staying with us for 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. When she's around, everything becomes easy because she's like my mom. Then friends will also visit us from Bergen. It will still be a busy vacation for me! :)

Then for some few days, I want to get away & go someplace peaceful, and where I'd feel free and just relax. relax. relax. I'm so thankful to my mother-in-law because she offered to take good care of our son while my husband and I will go on a short trip.

A vacation! That’s what I badly need right now. I need some time off to unwind and just rest my mind. My mind needs to be devoid of all negative thoughts. I have never realized how chaotic my life was in so many aspects since I moved in Norway and I don’t want the day to come when I’ll just suffer from a breakdown because I couldn’t handle everything anymore.

That’s why I need a vacation. I need to hie off to a place where I can just let my hair down and worry about nothing. A long vacation is not just an extended period of time when your body is away from home. It’s a state of mind, a psychological shift, a way of letting go.

You live, but so much better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment