Search This Blog

Monday 21 February 2011

Social media and blogging connects different people.

Blogging is using a new medium for what it is good for - connecting and interacting. ~George Siemens
Few months ago, I was taking some time off from working and decided to go read some really cool blogs. As I stumbled upon her blog, her story was so compelling, mynewlifeinnorway. She always has some really great articles that are helpful to any blogger. She wrote a post and I commented on it. I didn't know that she also checked my blog. She left some comments... I answered back... and then something amazing happened... we really have started to chat each other. She friended me and sent me a message on Facebook.

This whole episode showed me how social media and blogging connects different people. But on my case, I was very shocked when I found out that she's also a Filipino. We have created a closer connection. I consider her my friend. I just absolutely love making friends with cool peeps like her! I hope to meet her one day.


1 comment:

  1. hi :-) how are you doing? hope everything's good.

    ReplyDelete