Search This Blog

Saturday 18 June 2011

Scandic's AVP - We are not a hotel!



Two weeks ago, I started my trainings/seminars at Scandic Forus Hotel (1st of June). This is the AVP (Audio-Visual Presentation) of the new hotel I'll be working with. 'Love it! Plus the BGM (BackGround Music) used was my all time fave song by Keane "Everybody's Changing." I have had the best day ever. The hotel will open on 27th of July. My new boss and co-workers are AWESOME! :) We're all NEW... we're all in the same boat! Everyone was warm & welcoming.

We all received a ROSE as a welcoming present before we went inside the conference room at Hall Toll, Stavanger. Then before we left, our big boss announced to everybody that June 2, 3 and 10 (holidays in Norway), we all get paid even if we just stay home. AMAZING!!! :)

After the orientation/meeting, each of us got a Scandic backpack, umbrella and t-shirt. I haven't even started working yet! hehehe

New job, new boss, new team... I'm already excited and really looking forward to start working! :)



1 comment:

  1. Tusen takk "Frosted Haze" for the link of the AVP! :)

    ReplyDelete