Search This Blog

Sunday 11 April 2010

Depressed! =(

Is it better to let yourself be depressed every once in a while or force yourself to stay positive?

Lately I'm struggling to stay positive. Sometimes I feel like I'm about to break down but I just keep telling myself I can't. Lately, i'ts become just this in the middle numb zombie like state and I hate it. Sometimes, I think I should let myself be a little depressed just to feel again but I really don't want to go into a depression mode but I'm trying so hard to be happy and it isn't working. Its just going blank. I'm not depressed but I'm not happy either. I'm just here or rather not here. I'm afraid to let go and just feel anything because I don't know what emotion will come out. I just don't want to lose control over myself. I’ve lost control of everything in my life but myself and I'm wondering if that's a bad thing.

I know, life is what you yourself make it , good or bad it's all up to us to cry or laugh. Sometimes we suffer from depression but we have to choose to move forward because if we would just curl in a ball... at the end we'll realize what a waste of life.

I know I'll be fine... maybe I just miss my friends and family way back home.

2 comments:

  1. it's normal to be sad when you are far from your love ones..but you have to stand on your own now since you have a new life. forget the mistakes you've done in the past. don't let it make you miserable but learn from it. your life is more valuable than everyone else. it's only once, do not forget that! in time everyone will fade away, including you but come to think of it..have you enjoy your life? ...did you made everyone happy but not yourself? don't be sad...everything will be alright! once again..enjoy your life..however good or bad it may be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful message... well appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete