Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 January 2010

New Home


It's been one week since I arrived safe and sound in Norway! My son & I are happily nestled in our "new home". I woke up 3am today in Norway (it's 10am in the Philippines) I'm still experiencing jet lag but I had a goodnight sleep. I can't feel the amazing coldness outside because of the heater inside the house. The sun rises around 8:30am in Stavanger, Norway. After few days of strolling around, I affectionately refer to the area as utopia.

One of my friends staying in Hawaii asked me if I want to trade places but so far leaving this country is not yet an option for me. Maybe because I don't like the feeling of spending every moment trying to stay cool. Not being able to wear even a t-shirt or wear your hair down because you can't stand it because it's too hot. I'd gladly give it up to be cold. At least when your cold you can warm up. But when your hot all the time you can't never get cool. I'm talking freezing ice bath water can't even cool me down. =) It's very hot in the Philippines when I left that's why I don't miss yet the heat of Mr. SUN. =D




No comments:

Post a Comment